Each childbirth course includes three class sessions. You should plan to attend one series of classes about two or three months before your due date.
- Class 1 covers events of late pregnancy, an overview of normal labor (what you may feel, what you may do), labor variations, a video of three births, relaxation, and breathing.
- Class 2 covers labor support measures, medication choices, and epidurals/intrathecals.
- Class 3 covers what to expect physically and emotionally after birth, newborn characteristics, and cesarean birth.
Below are printable handouts and videos that are being discussed during class. Please feel free to refer to them anytime.
- Welcome to Childbirth-Class 1
- Welcome to Childbirth-Class 2
- Welcome to Childbirth-Class 3
- Welcome to Childbirth (Spanish)-Class 1
- Welcome to Childbirth (Spanish)-Class 2
- Welcome to Childbirth (Spanish)-Class 3
- Childbirth Video
- C-Section Video
- Childbirth Handout
Classes are reserved for Women’s Care patients only.
If you have questions, please call (541) 868-9700 for RiverBend classes and (541) 686-2922 for Country Club Parkway classes.
Learn more about what you can expect from a Women’s Care childbirth class:
Childbirth Class – December Series
Date: December 05, 2023 / 7pm - 9pm
Location: Currently planned as an online course.