Are you looking for a medical career focused on women’s health? We are seeking experienced, compassionate, organized individuals, with strong interpersonal and customer service skills to join our team!
We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all persons, inclusive of race, color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, religion or veteran status. We believe strongly in equity for all persons, and strive to provide a supportive and inclusive work environment.
We abide by the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act and the Rehabilitation Act and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities to allow them equal opportunity to employment. If you require accommodation during the application process, please let us know.
Candidates must possess the right to work in the United States and be able to pass all required pre-employment screenings.
Women’s Care strives to provide a range of benefits that will effectively protect the health and well-being of our employees and their families, contribute to their financial security, and promote their on-the-job success.
All Employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Services
- Employee Appreciation Events
In addition, employees working at least 24 hours per week are eligible to enroll in the following :
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Traditional and/or Roth 401k with Employer Match up to 6% and profit-sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- OTJ and other training
- Wellness Resources and Programs via Medical Insurance Carrier
- Community Volunteer Programs
- and more.