Are you looking for a medical career focused on women’s health? We are seeking experienced, compassionate, and organized individuals, with strong interpersonal skills, who are able to show initiative and motivated to be value-added resources for our busy practice.
- Certified Medical Assistant (part-time) – Float
- Certified Medical Assistant (full-time) – Bilingual
- RN – Triage (full-time)
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter indicating the position sought and resume to:
USPS: Human Resources Manager
PO Box 70368
Springfield, OR 97475-0120
IMPORTANT NOTES: Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We do not accept applications for positions that we do not currently have available.
Women’s Care recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, family or veteran status, national origin, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state and municipal laws. Candidates must possess the right to work in the United States and be able to pass all required pre-employment screenings.
Women’s Care abides by the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act and the Rehabilitation Act and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities to allow them equal opportunity to employment. If you require accommodation during the application process, please let us know.
Women’s Care strives to provide a range of benefits that will effectively protect the health and well-being of our employees and their families, contribute to their financial security, and promote their on-the-job success.
All Employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Advance
- Employee Assistance Services
- Employee Appreciation Events
Employees working at least 24 hours per week also receive the following :
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance (optional)
- Vision Insurance (optional)
- Medical & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Long-term Disability Insurance (optional)
- Short-term Disability Insurance (optional)
- Company-paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (optional)
- Traditional and/or Roth 401k with Employer Match up to 6% and profit-sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- OTJ and other training
- Wellness Resources and Programs via Medical Insurance Carrier
- Community Volunteer Programs
- and more.