Women’s Care wants to make sure that our patients are educated about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PREVENT GETTING SICK?
- Health problems
- Hormone consultation
- Med check/ med refills
- Period follow-ups
- Mental health visits
- Contraception consultation
- Schedule an in office IUD placement or other LARC placement
- Fertility consultation
- PCOS visit/ endocrine visits
- Some urogynecologist follow-ups
- Test results
PRECAUTIONS AT WOMEN’S CARE
Online Educational Class
Women’s Care will be offering its educational classes online. These webinars will be offered in April. Sign up in the link next to each class on the classes pages.
- If your appointment is not an emergency and you have respiratory symptoms, we ask that you call to reschedule for a time when you’re feeling better.
- Come to your appointment alone. No visitors allowed. Please understand this is for the health and safety of our patients and their unborn babies.
- If you are a pregnant patient of ours and have a fever over 100.4 and a cough, please call us BEFORE your appointment. If you arrive to the office with a fever and a cough, you will be directed by signs on the front door to call a specific number to be connected directly to a triage nurse who can best coordinate your care.
- Please take your temperature before you call. That allows us to care for your concerns most accurately.
- Please know we are taking all sanitization precautions for your protection.
- If you have an emergent visit, without a fever, and you are having respiratory issues, we ask that you put on a mask.
We appreciate your kindness to our employees; thank you! We are all keeping each other safe.
PRECAUTIONS AT Fertility Center of Oregon
Visitor restrictions for PeaceHealth Oregon
Given the ongoing spread of COVID-19 in our communities, PeaceHealth has instituted a number of changes to ensure the safety and well-being of patients and caregivers. If you are a patient or visitor, please follow this link for the latest information and visitor restrictions.