Women’s Health Resources
Here is some helpful information for your pregnancy that you may download, watch or read more about.
- Nutrition and Vitamins during Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Diary and Childbirth Classes
- Pregnancy FAQs
- Recommended Over the Counter Medications during Pregnancy
- Recommendations for Medications and Remedies for Common Ailments During Pregnancy
- What medicines can I take while pregnant with Dr.Kelel
- Week by Week Pregnancy Guide
- WellMama: Postpartum Support
Family Health Resources
Breast Cancer Support:
- Northwest Surgical Specialists Breast Care Team
- Information on Breast Cancer Treatment
- Oregon Cancer Foundation
- Willamette Valley Cancer Institute FAQs
- WVCI Support Groups
- American Cancer Society: education, transportation, and reach to recovery
- Positive Community Kitchen: provides beautiful, delicious and nourishing meals to people in our community who are in crisis due to a life-threatening illness such as cancer.
- Livestrong at YMCA: exercise training groups for cancer survivors:
- NOURISH Food for Life Classes
- BCCP: breast and cervical cancer early detection program that helps with breast imaging costs
- Bras for a Cause
- Casting for Recovery: a national organization that sponsors breast cancer survivors to learn fly fishing with a group of other survivors.
- Project Koru: co-founded by Dr. Garret Zallen, a pediatric surgeon in Eugene. This project uses adventure-based experiences such as surfing, outrigger canoeing, standup paddling, skiing, and snowboarding, as channels of healing and renewal to treat the mind, body, and soul. Project Koru’s programs aim to help young (40 and younger) survivors not just survive, but thrive, in all aspects of life with and after cancer.
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
Need more information? Send us a message!