In The News
Check Out Women's Care Featured in the Local Community
Kezi 9 News Checks In
Women’s Care is featured on a monthly segment on KEZI 9 News. Each month a physician talks about a specific women’s health topic.
- Infertility with Dr. Douglas Austin
- First gynecologist visit with Dr. Heather York
- Traveling while pregnant with Dr. Kristy Kelel
- Postpartum depression with Dr. Brooke Kyle
- Exercise and pregnancy with Dr. Kimberly Bock
- American Heart Month with Dr. Timothy Mitchell
- Safe medications and products to take while pregnant with Dr. Paula Jewett
- Breast Cancer Awareness with Dr. Jennifer Freeman
- Cervical Cancer screening and prevention with Dr.David Herrmann
- Prenatal genetic testing with Dr. Charlotte Clausen
- Breastfeeding Awareness Month with Dr. Johanna Higdon
- Incontinence with Dr. Melissa Edwards
View all the videos: http://www.kezi.com/features/checks-in/
KEZI 9 News
- Dr. Kyle talks about the importance of self-breast exams
- Understanding Postpartum
- First Women’s Care baby of 2019
Morning Mix with Liz and Reilly
A Women’s Care physician is featured discussing specific topics on 94.5 FM with Liz and Reilly.
- Travel and pregnancy
- First gynecologist exam
- American Heart Month
- Postpartum depression
- Exercise and pregnancy
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Cervical Cancer screening and prevention
- Safe medications and products to take while pregnant
- National Breastfeeding Awareness Month
- Prenatal genetic testing
Lane County Medical Society
Dr. Brooke Kyle was featured on the cover of Lane County Medical Society’s May issue of Medical Matters. Dr. Douglas Austin was also featured in the issue. Read their stories!
Lane County Medical Society – Medical Marriages
Dr. Tina Schnapper and Dr. Brooke Kyle were featured in the Medical Marriages section of the September 2018 issue of Lane County Medical Society on pages 8 and 10, respectively. Read more!
Dr. Kimberly Bock is included as one of four local providers in the Eugene Magazine’s Passion for Patients feature story.